Raising $1 Million to Help Our Nation's Injured Soldiers
In December 2007 during my last week in school I came up with an idea to make a million and give it all back to the individuals that advertised on my website. The idea has grown into a better idea and bigger cause, raise the $1 million for severely injured soldiers. The money will be given to the Wounded Warrior Project (WWP), a non-profit organization that helps severely injured soldiers. The WWP utilizes the donations on the injured soldiers and does not waste it on administration. If you or your company would like to help me raise $1 million dollars for the injured soldiers contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to the following donors for contributions to the Wounded Warrior Project
- Ken Zetterquist owner of Z Man Machining: $200.00
- Walter and Joan Ryan from the Ryan Ranch: $200.00
- Kathy and Clint W. =$100
- Bob Linscheid from The Linscheid Company, Inc.: $100.00
- Ron Tilton from Farmers Insurance Group: $50.00
- Laura Denney from Laura Denney Bowen Work: $45.00
- Bill from G Bros Motor Sports: $30.00
- Bill G. = $25.00
- Dan M.= $10.00
A video about Wounded Warrior Project.